BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 24, 2011

not a good holy-day

Hello world. we meet again :)

Holidays started . so notttt gooooddd ! Damn boring. jyeahh not going anywhere. Parents busy with their business. and me? yeah i admit i have plenty of works to do. my HOMEWORK waiting for me patiently mann. Dear homework, keep on waiting kay. dont worry, one day i will spend SOME time with you guys. Promise!

Currently, i am a Boss Kecik . hehe so called Boss Kecik lah ! since i'm so boring staying at home, better i help my dad rite? yes, i do help my dad at his factory. soooo rajin huh? HAHA!! actually, it's nice to go there and do some "help" there. atleast, i met a few new friends there. they are my dad workers. one of them, i call her Opah Son. she is soooo cool weyy. we have some common interest kot ! like, we loves watching WWE, we watched PASTA too (korean drama), she is rock sometimes. naahh ilikeyou Opah Son.

Next wednesday start tuition. arrghh seriously, i dont have mood to go for any tuition now. but before this, before holidays started, i was so excited to go for tution with hope and mission to improve my form4 studies and to prepare for next year. yeahh next year SPM. Damn ! not ready at all.

Kay bye, gaming time ! :)

No comments: